Spring Instructional Clinics
OHYA Swimming is offering affordable, non- competitive Spring Instructional Clinics on Saturdays, in April and/or May. Cost is $100 per session.
Interested in improving your stroke mechanics, starts, and turns while getting fit for your private pool summer swim leagues? Swimmers should have already completed at least one year of swim lessons.
Ages 5-6 practice 12:15 - 1:00 p.m.
Ages 7-12 practice 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
Ages 13 & over practice 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Sign up for the April or May sessions or both!
· Session 1 = Saturday - April 7, 14, 21, 28
· Session 2 = Saturday - May 5, 12, 19, 26
Summer Swim Team
Ages 6 & Over. Swimmers must be able to complete at least one lap of freestyle. NEW swimmers are required to pass a coach's evaluation. This evaluation is scheduled for Thursday, April 5 at Oak Hills High School from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. Click on the registration on the right if you are a new swimmer.
· The fees are $660, which includes USA Swimming membership and meet fees.
· Training for Summer Team is April 9 - July 15. (Extended training for swimmers qualifying for J.O. and Zone Championships).
· Practices are held in the evenings from April 9 - May 25. Practices change to afternoons from May 29 - July 15. OHYA Swimmers compete in USA Swimming Long Course Meets beginning in May. (You may participate in USA Swimming meets and your summer club meets without any penalties).