Come for the race, stay for the party!
Kids of ALL AGES Welcome
What is it?
- Family friendly event with a goal of raising funds for Oak Hills Youth Athletics
- Unique evening running event on the west side of town
- 2.5k course with optional chip timing - walk it, run it once, run it twice or just come for the party
- Event will include music, food trucks, beer, kids run and a kilt contest
- Those who register before April 10, 2020 are guaranteed an event t-shirt
- Race day is Saturday May 9, 2020
- 5:30 pm registration
- 6:30 pm run start
- Kids run after completion of the 5k (7:15-ish)
- $30 for an adult 5k runner/walker
- $15 for a child 5k runner/walker
- $5 for a kids fun run
- Prices increase after April 10th
- Get $5 off per Adult / Child runner by registering at the 2020 kilt kickoff event at West Side Brewing 3044 Harrison Avenue, Cincinnati OH 45211 on March 12th from 6-8 pm
How do I register?
When and where do we pick up packets?
- Thursday May 7th, 2020 from 6-8 pm at Westside Brewing 3044 Harrison Avenue, Cincinnati OH 45211
Where do I park?
- Since we will be running in the park, the main entrances on Foley Road and Delhi Pike will be closed. Parking options include the lot on the north west side of the park near the pond, Delhi Middle School and Shiloh United Methodist Church. All surrounding streets outside the park will be open.
I'm not a runner. Do I need to register to come for the party?
- No. Registration is only required to run the event and to get a t-shirt (if you register before April 10th). Music, food trucks, beer, and a kilt contest will be available to all.
I'm not a runner. Can I walk?
- No problem, serious runners and walkers are all welcome to register.
Will there really be beer at this event?
Will there really be food at this event?
Can I sponsor this event?
Who can I contact to find more information?