Come for the race, stay for the party!
Kids of ALL AGES Welcome
What is it?
- Family friendly event with a goal of raising funds for Oak Hills Youth Athletics
- Unique evening running event on the west side of town
- 2.5k course with optional chip timing - walk it, run it once, run it twice or just come for the party
- Event will include music, food trucks, beer, kids run and a kilt contest
- Those who register before April 10, 2020 are guaranteed an event t-shirt
- Race day is Saturday May 9, 2020
- 5:30 pm registration
- 6:30 pm run start
- Kids run after completion of the 5k
- $35 for a timed runner
- $30 for an untimed runner/walker
- $15 for an untimed child
- Get $5 off per runner by registering at the 2020 kilt kickoff event at West Side Brewing 3044 Harrison Avenue, Cincinnati OH 45211 on March 12th from 6-8 pm
How do I register?
When and where do we pick up packets?
- Thursday May 7th, 2020 from 6-8 pm at Westside Brewing 3044 Harrison Avenue, Cincinnati OH 45211
Where do I park?
- Since we will be running in the park, the main entrances on Foley Road and Delhi Pike will be closed. Parking options include the lot on the north west side of the park near the pond, Delhi Middle School and Shiloh United Methodist Church. All surrounding streets outside the park will be open.
I'm not a runner. Do I need to register to come for the party?
- No. Registration is only required to run the event and to get a t-shirt (if you register before 4/10/2020). Music, food trucks, beer, and a kilt contest will be available to all.
I'm not a runner. Can I walk?
- Of course. Sign up as a non-timed participant on the registration page.
Will there really be beer at this event?
Will there really be food at this event?
Can I sponsor this event?
Aren't there a lot of hills in Delhi Park?
- We don't call it western flats. This is Western Hills baby!
Who can I contact to find more information?